Sunday 19 April 2015

Vintage Peacock Nails

I just couldn't wait to show you what I did to yesterdays polish, By K Freezing Fog! I stamped a graphic peacock pattern in gold on it and finish it off with a light pink stone to each nail.

The base is, as said, By K Freezing Fog and the peacock pattern is from MoYou London plate Tropical Collection-05. The gold polish used is Good As Gold from Essie.

I can't tell you how pleased I am with this manicure! It feels so vintage and I can so imagine it to a vintage bride! It's tone-in-tone but you can still see the pattern clearly and it has a sort of ivory feeling to it. Soft and romantic!

For this kind of nail art By K's Freezing Fog is the perfect soft base!


How do you like my vintage peacock manicure?

4 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!