Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lime Crime Crema de Lemón - swatches and review

I know it's winter but we are heading for spring so here's a lovely soft yellow polish for all of you who are waiting impatiently for spring :) This is Crema de Lemón!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Good. A streaky first coat but a second coat evened that out. This Lime Crime was more self leveling than the peach one but I still wish for better self leveling qualities.

Brush: Very good! No complaints.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 3+/5

Yellow is not my favorite color but this is a mild kind of lemon yellow that I actually like - for being a yellow that is ;) It could be pretty nice in spring or summer and I love the bottle design of Lime Crime's polishes! The formula could have been better though. A 3+ from me.

How do you like Crema de Lemón?
Do you start longing for spring colors now?

10 comments:

  1. Jag som inte är så förtjust i gult, tycker ändå att det här var en riktigt fin gul ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao cara! You're right, this colour takes me straight to spring! We're not having a very cold weather here, but gosh is it dull and rainy! I've already had enough.
    It looks very even, I don't think I have a single pastel yellow that looks that even :)
    baci, cara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tycker att det är en väldigt fin gul som jag mycket väl kan tänka mig att skaffa. Och nej, faktiskt inte. Jag väntar nog lite med vårfärgerna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, also I published a yellow manicure today... But your yellow is beautiful! :-) Oh, my God, what is happening to me, am I getting used to yellow? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det ser härligt ut! Kanske något för en påsknailart?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your application is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi doll, I love this on you!!! I know the LCs have not the most flawless formula but their pastels are so unique in vibrancy. I might need to add this little number to my collection ;-) - I hope you are doing fine - let's talk soon on WA - I miss our chats - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a pretty shade of yellow And it looks great with your skin tone :) good choice, I had enough of winter

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!