Sunday 21 October 2012

Breast Cancer Nail Art - Guestpost from Gelic' nail art!

My next lovely guest blogger is the queen of nail art - Gelic'
She has done a manicure with a clear statement: "I'm going PINK for Oct!" 
Well done Gelic'!! I love it! :D


  

Gelic' writes:
"Breast cancer awareness is so important and for this nail art I've chosen to be very clear about it, namely writing it! As a base I've used Paris Memories #229, it's a budget polish à 19SEK bought at a local swedish store. And the best part is that it's a one coater!
The light pink is Kleancolor Pastel Pink and to be able to make the pattern I just angeled the brush to be able to make it more detailed. 
The black is a two way nail polish with a "pen" (as you can see from the picture) from Sure Promise (no names/numbers on it) and as you might understand I only wrote on this four nails and left the others just in pink with Paris Memories. ;) Hope you liked it!"

Thank you so much for your participation Gelic'!! :D
Check out her creative blog here!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!