Tuesday 31 July 2012

Gradient nails, silver to pink

Gradient nails are great fun to do! These are inspired by the 80's, apparently ;)
Medium pink, silver and a touch of holo :)

In strong artificial light

Close up in strong artificial light

Full hand in daylight

In daylight

In daylight

My inspiration ;)


Gradient nails can be a bit tricky to do, at least I think so, but practice makes perfect :)

For this manicure I used the following polishes:

Nubar's Honeysuckle
Orly's Dazzle
INM's Hologram Top Coat Silver

I started with a base coat and then two coats of Honeysuckle. After that I used a make-up sponge to sponge on the silver.
I finished off with one coat of silver holo top coat and one coat of Seche Vite.

Grade: 3/5

I know I can do better and more fun gradient nails!
Check my previous posts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!